OmniMetrix Technology Can Prevent 95% Of Power Generator Failures
With an OmniMetrix remote monitor, you can track a multitude of major and minor failure points in a generator system, including:
Battery Voltage (Charger Failure, Weak Battery, Stolen)
Fuel (Level and/or Pressure)
Coolant (Level and/or Temperature, Block Heater Failure)
Oil (Level and/or Pressure)
Unaddressed System Alarms (Not in Auto, Shutdown)
Our premier industrial and commercial power generator monitor, The TrueGuard-PRO comes in a variety of configurations, depending on your needs:
- TrueGuard-PRO: Single generator system
- TrueGuard-PRO Multi: For paralleled systems (MPS)
- TrueGuard-PRO Mobile: Mobile generator system
When installing the TrueGuard-PRO on your generator, there are two different types of connections available. No matter which best fits your needs, your unit comes pre-configured to work universally with all major generator system controls.
- Basic Hardwire: 8 Alarm Inputs, 2 Analog Inputs & 2 Relay Outputs
- Feature Rich Modbus (RS232/485): 128 Alarm Inputs, 128 Analog Inputs & 2 Relay Outputs
Most monitors can be installed by your technician in less than 60 minutes, and all monitors come with pre-engineered cables and installation instructions.
Once your unit is active, all programming and updates are completed over the air at no additional cost; there’s no local software to install!