Need Help Installing Your OmniMetrix Power Generation Monitoring Product?
We took great care in designing our entire product line with FAST and SIMPLE installation in mind.
Most installs completed in less than 60 minutes
Includes pre-designed cables, antenna and magnetic mount
No software to upload
Over-the-air programming and updates at no additional charge
Remote configuration via Technical Support
Contact Technical Support
to answer any installation questions you may have.
Technical Support team hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, Monday – Friday.
Use Our Online Pre-Installation Guide.
Save your techs’ time in the field by having us configure the system software before installing our monitoring system. After you receive your monitor, simply complete as much information as possible on our interactive form and submit it at least 48 hours prior to the install date.
Download Installation Guides
Briggs & Stratton Monitor
Deep Sea Monitors
Generac Monitors (continued)
Hero 2 (Cathodic Protection)
Ingersoll Rand (AIRGuard)
Download Interface Documents
Briggs & Stratton Monitoring
Deep Sea Monitoring
- Generac C Panel Hardwire
- Generac G Panel Modbus
- Generac H Panel Modbus
- Generac MPS Modbus
- Generac Nexus Panel Modbus
- Generac R100-R200 Series Liquid Cooled
- Generac Gen I, II, III Air Cooled Hardwire
- Generac CMA Air Water Cooled Hardwire
- Generac Evolution Panel Modbus
- Generac Pre-R Panel Liquid Cooled
- Generac E Panel with Relay
- Kohler ADC2100 & DC2200 Hardwire
- Kohler DEC3+ Modbus
- Kohler DEC3/DEC3+ Hardwire
- Kohler DEC340 Hardwire
- Kohler DEC550 Modbus
- Kohler DEC3000 Hardwire
- Kohler DEC3000/APM402 Modbus
- Kohler DEC8000 Modbus
- Kohler DC2/RDC2 Hardwire
- Kohler DC2/RDC2 Hardwire with PIM Kit
- Kohler DEC550 Hardwire
- Kohler ADC-RES & DC-RET Hardwire